Thursday, July 30, 2009

Running through the Fog

Ok, last night was not pretty, though it's amazing how many laps of the living room the "Dylan train" can do through a sleepless night!!! We finally got him down around 3am, the little rascal :-)

Then my alarm went off an hour later for me to go run hills with some friends. Let's just say the run will not rank amongst my all-time favorites - I am so not looking forward to the 60k on Saturday night.

But it could be worse - I could be eating Casu Marzu (thank you Gordon Ramsey for that enduring image).

Enough of stinky cheese. On the plus side we've booked our hotel in Alpine for the marathon in October. The rooms look really nice, with mountain views, sitting areas and full breakfasts. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

No comments: