Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreams of Manderley

After very many attempts and far too many hockey pucks I finally managed to nail it and create some really yummy submarine rolls today. I used this recipe fromKing Arthur flour, only I changed it up to make 6 subs instead of 8 buns and used dried sage instead of dried onion which made the whole house smell great. They tasted fantastic and we ate them still warm - I built a sandwich out of cream cheese, red lettuce, tomato, honey ham, red onion and mozzarella. I only wish I had some avocado slices to layer on top.

Now I can enjoy a delicious sandwich without having to look at pictures of that goofy Jared. Take that Subway!!!
Oh, and the post title is an obscure literature reference and nothing at all to do with anything. Kind of like the post itself.

No comments: