Friday, November 14, 2008

Welshrunner Through the Ages

What would you have looked like if you'd been born in another era? Well, this website gives you the chance to find out by letting you upload a photo of yourself and superimpose it onto a yearbook photo from another year.

So I figured I'd try it out, and here's what I came up with:

2008 - the Original. This is the photo I uploaded to the website. It was taken earlier this year after one of my races.

The 1950s. Well knock me down with a squashed banana, but this actually looks like an old photo of my dad. Very worrying.

The 1960s. Oh dear, can anyone say Austin Powers? Hopefully nothing more than a drug-induced hallucination, this is a horrifying look at what might have been. Yeah, baby.

The 1970s. Almost an improvement on the 60s, here are the "silly 70s". I can but hope that I have that much hair when I'm in my 70s.

The 1980s. In the history of humanity, there have only ever been two things that mankind has sought to completely eradicate - the smallpox virus and the mullet. Here you can see why. Just think, while you're reading this some poor dad somewhere is trying to explain to his kids why this crime against fashion was ever cool

The 1990s. Not much better, especially that second one. Luckily for me, my hair is curly so none of these ridiculous styles are possible.

No comments: