Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tooth Fairies and Bed Hops

I didn't get up to run this morning.  Dylan woke up crying in the middle of the night, so I picked him up and put him in bed with us.  He cuddled himself up against me and went straight back to sleep.  He hasn't slept in our bed since he was about a month old, so I put my arms around him and that's how we stayed until he woke up.

No run in the world can hold a candle to being snuggled up with your 16-month old.

And we had another momentous occasion last night as Gavin lost the first of his baby teeth.  He ran into our room this morning complaining that he'd been robbed by the tooth fairy.  I went back to his room with him, and he soon found the envelope of cash hidden beneath his pillow.

He spent breakfast happily ruminating on how much money he'd gotten for "one little tooth".

I just hope he doesn't get any ideas!!!

Gavin - mischief personified

Dylan the Villain - don't be fooled by the innocent face

No comments: