Friday, October 2, 2009

An Impression of Expression

I love the amazing range of expressions that babies have. They may not be able to talk but they can communicate in so many different ways. In a short space of time this afternoon, Nancy took the following pictures of Dylan.

Dylan thoughtful
Dylan happy

Dylan surprised
Dylan plotting mischief

He was sitting in this chair a few days ago and I sat him up on the edge so we could play. I turned around to say something to Nancy and while I was looking away he pulled himself to his feet, stood up and looked around with the cheekiest expression I've seen outside his older brother. He seemed to be saying "Hey daddy, this ain't so hard".

I thought it may have been a fluke so I sat him back down. Sure enough he pulled himself right back up again. I took my hands away and he just stood there grinning at me.

Jeez kid, you're only two months old and I'm not ready to start moving stuff out of reach yet. Please learn to crawl first!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. You should have "LIKE" button on your blog..

did he get his first pair of running shoes?

-naresh